How to Receive CE Credit
- View the Rabies Postexposure Prophylaxis (PEP) Basics course online. Once you complete the course, go to CDC Training and Continuing Education Online at www.cdc.gov/tceonline.
- If you have not previously registered as a participant, click on new participant to create a user ID and password
- If you have registered in this system before, click on participant login and enter the same login name and password you have used previously.
- After you have logged in/registered, click on search and keyword search for course WB1861. Click on the course.
- Indicate the type of CE credit that you would like to receive and then hit submit. Three demographic questions will come up. Complete the questions and then submit. From "Participant services," click on "evaluations and tests".
- Complete the posttest and course evaluation. To receive continuing education credit, you must answer all of the questions.
- At Participant Services, click on Certificates and Transcripts and print your continuing education certificate.
- If you have any questions or problems contact CDC Training and Continuing Education Online at: 1-800-41TRAIN or 404-639-1292 or email@example.com.